Since CodeRage is done and I am back from Denmark and Germany (EKON/DelphiLive) it is time to get back in the saddle for the Podcast. Coming up next I have a call with spirit of Delphi award winning Andreas Hausladen that I am really looking forward to, and according to our Uservoice Page, so are some of you.
Something new I want to do is start taking listener questions. Some of these questions might be for a specific upcoming interview, while others might be for nobody specific, and I will do my best to find someone to answer it for you. Sounds exciting, right?
There are a few ways to submit a question
- Call the Delphi Hotline at (361) 4Delphi and leave a message
- Send an email to questions this domain (feel free to send an audio file or just text)
- Leave a comment in the blog posts where I announce the next episode
- Post to our Uservoice page (or vote for someone else’s question)
- Figure out a different way to get me your question (be creative)
I am not making any guarantees that I can answer your questions, but I will do my best.
I look forward to your questions!
One reply on “Introducing The Delphi Hotline”
Ooo… you’re gonna interview Andreas? Cool! I’m looking forward to that one.