Join Craig, David, and Jim as they discuss Delphi powered Games and Graphics engines LIVE!
Live Tuesday, February 27th, 2018 at 12 PM Central Standard Time
- Craig’s Dark Glass project and YouTube channel
- Pascal Game Development community
- Quad-Games with the Quad-Engine, Blast-Off game and Live Stream
- Zen GL game engine
- Castle Game Engine on GitHub and Patreon
- StoneQuest game and YouTube channel
- Benjamin Rosseaux‘s Delphi header generators for Vulkan and others
- EFGs Delphi Graphics Library
- Graphics32 on GitHub
2 replies on “LIVE! Episode on Delphi Games and Graphics Engines”
Looking forward to it!
Will you cover KaM Remake and Knights Province by any chance?
Those are two quite popular Delphi games (one remake and one in Alpha stage)
[…] Original link Share: […]