In this episode I talk with Brian Alexakis about his role and what exactly it means to be a Knowledge Marketer. We also talk about the similarities between FireMonkey and some web development tools, and discuss virtual reality and what it holds in store for our near future. You can follow Brian Alexakis and his tutorials and C++ examples on blog.appmethod.com or on Twitter as @IoTBrian.
Here are some links that Brian mentioned during the podcast:
- Oculus DK2
- Samsung Gear VR
- Razer Open Source VR (OSVR)
- Google Cardboard
- Leap Motion VR
- Weightless, Leap Motion VR Experience
- Battling PTSD with VR
- Bootstrap – Web Development Frontend Responsive Framework
A few items of recent news:
- The RAD Studio Roadmap is updated for 2015
- Beyond 64-bit iOS, there is a preview of the new Multi-Device Preview that is coming in the next version of RAD Studio.
- There is also a preview of the upcoming Beacons Proximity support.
- If you don’t currently have XE7 then there are some special offers where you can get XE7 and the next version.